Podcast editing & production are the processes of taking your raw recorded audio and making it sound like a professionally produced Podcast.
I use many processes in my studio to make your podcast sound as good as it possibly can.
This may involve using some or all of the following tools and techniques:
- EQ – Cutting frequencies to remove low-end noise or muddiness etc
- Compression – Used to balance out the overall levels of the audio
- Noise removal – Removal of background noises such as mains hum & traffic etc
- Comping – Editing the audio so that it flows as one conversation or performance
- Mastering – Final processing of the finished podcast to get it ready for release
I have over 25 years of experience in professional recording studios and have edited thousands of audio files. I also have access to specialized tools from Izotope to remove background noise and use the industry-standard Logic Pro X for all of my editing, mixing, and mastering.
The podcast was founded by the amazing Katy Clarke who also started and runs Untold Morsels, a successful travel blog. I have been the regular editor for this podcast for the last year.
Check out the Untold Italy website for more information.
Many podcasts use custom music to make their show stand out and to make them more memorable.
I have royalty-free music available to license at www.markhattermusic.com/royaltyfreemusic or alternatively, I can produce a custom track specifically for your show so you can be truly original!
Check out the On The Mind Of website to hear how they have used one of my custom tracks to give their shows its own identity and to provide continuity between episodes
Get in touch to see how we can help!